United Crescent Hill Ministries provides School Supplies to families who reside in the 40206 zip code through partnerships with churches, businesses, and community members. This year, we will be providing backpacks in addition to school supplies. If you are interested in applying to receive Back to School Assistance, see below for directions:
- You may only apply for children going into grades K-12.
Proof of address may be asked for depending on the number of applications we receive.
- Please visit our website at https://www.uchmlouky.org/ to apply. Once you are on the Homepage of our website, go to “Our Services,” click on “Emergency Assistance” and then scroll to the bottom of the page until you see the button that says “School Supplies Assistance Application.” Click the button and fill out the questions to submit your application.
- Call our office at 502-893-0246 if you are unable to sign up online.
- School Supplies will be given out at the Back 2 School Bash on August 6th from 11am – 1pm at United Crescent Hill Ministries (150 State Street, Louisville, KY 40206)
- The Back 2 School Bash will also have refreshments and information/resources for returning to school.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 22nd
Feel free to contact Katie Litanga at email@example.com or 502-893-0346 with any questions.